WTB freshwater aquascape

120greefman

Anyone have some cheap freshwater aquascape laying around they could part with? Looking for some nice driftwood particularly

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are you drunk again? I do have lots of stuff lots of drift wood, well at least a few pieces most of it is big stuff out of my 180

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok first picture is just to show you what I had to go through to get it, it was all in the red tote !

the first one is fake but I always liked it

The rest is all real DW

120greefman

Holy crap, did I see you on hoarders? JK. The first one scares me, kind of makes me think of sleepy hollow for some reason, that show scared me, couldn't sleep for days. Love all the rest though. PM'd ya with some offers. LMK what you want. Thank you!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

A few cool rocks

that is what I have that is not in my 125

120greefman

Love the rocks too. Hard to judge what will all fit in the 92g as we will be doing some live plants too but look forward to doing some trading.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well maybe I could load it all up and drive it up to ya so you could get a look, but if I do that you get it all......hehehehe I dont want to bring it back. Trying to get rid of some of the crap I have before I end up on TV. Just remember diesel is 4.08 a gallon........... hehehehehe

120greefman

That will work for me. I go by arvada a couple times a week so I could grab it when i'm down there and drop off what you want. pm me and we can figure out the detials. don't worry i won't sign you up for hoarders.

120greefman

your pm box is full cl. I am busy tomorrow but we can trade later in the week. I go by arvada a couple times a week so lmk what you want so I can frag asap and we can do this. thanks again. im out.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Would tommorow be good for you?

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
guess you already answered that

120greefman

tomorrow is whacky, plus if you do want to trade i need to frag stuff. now i am out for real as I am gonna watch star wars. later

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Less chance of being on hoarders now 120greefman came by......lol

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No thank you, post pictures after you get it done up