1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

wtb ligth

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by tony02133, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tony02133

tony02133 Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

so my stupid metal halide arm decided to brake last nigth soni really need a ligth for my biocube 29 , if some one have one with the gooseneck or mounting arm let me know thanks

2. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

image.jpg I have a radion gen 3 pro w mounting arm

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  3. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

I’ve got a radion xr30 gen 3 pro, mounting arm and light diffuser.

Attached Files:

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  4. tony02133

hey man i appreciate the offer but thats to big for my tank im only keeping lps and anemones atm thanks for your offer !!

5. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I probably weld if for you if you want to stop by Longmont.

Haddonisreef likes this.
  6. tony02133

i appreciate the offer man but unfortunately its plastic i already tried using jb weld but it didn't hold :(

7. JuanGutz

JuanGutz Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Low intensity will fix that and you’ll have zero shadowing plus if you happen to upgrade you just transfer over the light and up the intensity a little. Food for thought but no problem if it’s not what you’d like.

8. Cherub

Cherub Shark M.A.S.C Club Member

that light isnt too big for your tank. its also adjustable so you can run it however you like and be ready for bigger corals. i would get this one

9. tony02133

thanks for the input but im not planning on getting any sps im pretty much done with all of that im just keeping anemones for ever!! lol and a sweet elegance , so i can't justify getting a $500 ligth just for anemones

10. SUS

SUS Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

11. tony02133

Haddonisreef likes this.
  12. tony02133

please close