WTB or WTT for Brewing Equipment

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got a lot of beginner stuff including empty bottles that I was going to toss unless someone wanted it. I have to clean a carboy but I think everything else should be gtg?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was just going to give my stuff as long as you picked it up lol. Im in FOCO. I have a glass Carnot, two buckets, bottles, caps, the cap pressed thing, and a few other odds and ends.

space

Butterfly Fish
hurrafreak;192701 said:
I was just going to give my stuff as long as you picked it up lol. Im in FOCO. I have a glass Carnot, two buckets, bottles, caps, the cap pressed thing, and a few other odds and ends.
I will take it!!!!! Thanks!!

space

Butterfly Fish
rockys_pride;192748 said:
I too would like to know. For comparison, I can get a keg(half keg if you want to get technical) of bud light for $68.
Its about $40 on average for me to brew 5 gallons. Average - sometimes less sometimes more. But it's something I really enjoy doing.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
reefmaster719;192719 said:
How hard is it to brew my own beer? Cheaper then buying a keg?
rockys_pride;192748 said:
I too would like to know. For comparison, I can get a keg(half keg if you want to get technical) of bud light for $68.
Not everything is about how cheap something is. I brew(ed) because I really loved to do it and could pretty much brew whatever I wanted. My last batch was a jolly rancher beer that was awesome!! I've made beers that were as low as $30 to as high as $100, just depended on what I was making.

reefmaster719

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Of course. You get what you pay for most of the time. I would like to hear some of your recipes and where to get the stuff to brew.