WTB: Spare MP40w Controller if anyone upgraded

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
So as the title says, I am looking to see if anyone has a spare MP40w controller. Hoping someone has one laying around after upgrading theirs to a ES model. Have one that crapped out, and I dont have the cash right now to upgrade it to an ES model. Let me know.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet...let me know gale. Might have to wait a month or two. Congress is threatening to withhold government paychecks till they get the budget passed. Sucks, cause they said the military still has to come to work though. Seems like were gonna get shafted again...gonna be hard fighting 3 wars with a stick up all of our asses.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;83739 said:
Sweet...let me know gale. Might have to wait a month or two. Congress is threatening to withhold government paychecks till they get the budget passed. Sucks, cause they said the military still has to come to work though. Seems like were gonna get shafted again...gonna be hard fighting 3 wars with a stick up all of our asses.
WHAT WHAT WHAT!! No payment, yikes. The budget getting set shouldn't have anything to do with the current fiscal year, should it? Money has already been set aside for the current year, right? One question though, why do they care about the national debt if they didn't really pay back the old one? why should the people expect the gov't to care about paying back the new one? An age of over informed people? Does this need to be in a new thread, if so please move it.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
No budget was ever set for this year. The government has been running on emergency stop gap measures since october cause congress cant decide on a budget. Lol, six months into the fiscal year and still no budget. What do we pay them for is my question. I just hope it doesnt go past one or two paychecks...cause I doubt the government is gonna give a crap if I fall into forclosure on my house cause they screwed me over.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;83739 said:
If I get a couple from Mike, I'll loan you my old one till you can afford it.

Zooid

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh, btw, I don't think the military paychecks will be pushed aside. That's one goverment job that I respect and think deserves far more pay than they get.
When I was in the Navy, I started out at about $300/month. That isn't even enough to close down the bars in the Phillipines! lol

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
You would think they would keep paying the military. But we have been briefed we wont be spared if they do shut the government down. We will still be expected to show up to work though. I think its gonna cause big problems when someone in a warzone gets killed in the line of duty. People will be sueing the government over that one.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;83651 said:
So as the title says, I am looking to see if anyone has a spare MP40w controller. Hoping someone has one laying around after upgrading theirs to a ES model. Have one that crapped out, and I dont have the cash right now to upgrade it to an ES model. Let me know.
Was this one of the units I sold you?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Heffe01;83651 said:
Was this one of the units I sold you?

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nah its ok. I think it got wet, so its not your fault. Opened it up and it looked like a little bit of salt creep around the speed adjustment knob. Its actually one that I sold to another reefer to help pay some bills, and then ended up using for a new water heater. Stupid water heater!!! Three of these in my tank was a little bit too much. So I just switched out the other one I got from you, cause I felt bad since he only had it for a couple weeks and most likely it got wet over here. I still have one in my tank that works, and is enough till I can get this one fixed.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have you asked ecotech if they can repair it? I have my original controller(1st gen) if you need to get the pump running. I may also upgrade my current mp40w and the mp20w to es in the next month or two.