WTB - Stand for 28g JBJ Nano.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looking for a nice stand for a 28g JBJ Nano. It doesn't have to be the matching stand, though that would be ideal. Any stand would work. Would need to be minimum 18" wide by 22" deep (JBJ stand dimensions), and higher than a night stand or end table. Preferably over 30" tall. Let me know what you might have! Thanks.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I would not recommend the JBJ stand itself just in case you come across one of those. Very flimsy and poorly designed imo. Mine makes me very nervous as it sways back and forth even with the lightest magnet cleanings. I plan on building my own some time down the road. If you do happen upon the JBJ stand made for your nano get some aluminum angle brackes for the inside corners to help with the swaying.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
kalgra;110817 said:
I would not recommend the JBJ stand itself just in case you come across one of those. Very flimsy and poorly designed imo. Mine makes me very nervous as it sways back and forth even with the lightest magnet cleanings. I plan on building my own some time down the road. If you do happen upon the JBJ stand made for your nano get some aluminum angle brackes for the inside corners to help with the swaying.
Thanks for the heads up and input Kris!! I may have to head down to AFW or something to find a solid stand. Something with a wider body maybe??

ShelbyJK500;110848 said:
Thanks for the heads up and input Kris!! I may have to head down to AFW or something to find a solid stand. Something with a wider body maybe??
Go to Ikea, I'm sure you could find something there, and it'd be cheaper than AFW.