1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

WTB Stomatella snails

Discussion in 'Inverts and other Marine Animals' started by kchristensen8064, Mar 1, 2018.

1. kchristensen8064

kchristensen8064 Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

Does anyone have a surplus of Stomatella snails that would be willing to sell me 6 or so?

2. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I'd give them away. Problem is I tend to only see one at a time and only once a week or so. They seem to hide for me.

3. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

ya they dont transplant well unless attached to rock or some other surface too, which is likely the main reason you dont see them for sale by anyone.

4. kchristensen8064

I have one that I picked up as a hitchhiker and I need some more clean up crew, I really like how good of a job these guys do. So I would like to find it some friends. I rarely see the one I have.

5. kchristensen8064

If I gave them some rubble to transport on would that help with that part?

6. kchristensen8064

If I gave them some rubble to transport on would that help with that part?

7. kchristensen8064