Wtb used oil

Vance

Angel Fish
Okay man you can set up a drum at the bodyshop in firestone, there is also a full drum there already that you can have. If i just give you the address and leave a sign of where to put it in the alley do i have to be there? And then i just let you know when its full for pick up right?

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wtb used oil

My shop is in Lafayette and I can start filling a 55gal drum and let you know when it's full just need to know if the oil needs to be separate hydraulic oil or if they can be mixed and my 55 gal drums used to have traffic paint in them we clean them out as best as possible but let me know if that will be a problem and you can drop of some of yours if you like.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ya man I think that should work! I'm hopeing to get you and highway66 around the same time so I can have one of my drivers pick them up, only thing is do u have a fork lift to load it? Worried about over head lines...

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wtb used oil

The shop next to me has one I can borrow and I have a drum clamp it will be awhile before its full but I will keep you up to date.

Vance

Angel Fish
Okay man, Shop is Spindens Automotive its at 478 First St. Firestone Co. Is the back half of the post office building. The drum you can take is in the alley behind and if you could just put yours there in its place would be great. If you dont need anyone there just let me know what day your gonna do it so my uncle doesn't come out yellin ;). And if you do need help just let me know and we'll work out a time.