WTB zoa

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to get a new frag or maybe 2 depending on price....Not looking for some crazy designer zoas just something SICK that i do not have....let me know what you got with a pic and a price

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any certain colors you looking for? I have a really cool rock/coral covered in eagle eyes/watermelon and radioactive dragon eyes and another polyp it's a very cool piece cause it sticks up and is covered completely 360 degrees I'll snap a pic when the lights come on would like $35 for it.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea i will take a look i have most of those already but i like the idea of a fuill rock i am starting a zoa tank so it would look good.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Any idea on colors your looking for?

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Lol ok I'll snap some pic of stuff not green

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok sweet....maybe we can make a deal today and i can ask drew to get it for me since i think he is heading to you neck of the woods today

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
thanks travis i picked the frags up from drew a few days ago. besides the snails cleaning the crap out of them they are all open and looking good! And thatnk you Drew for picking them up for me and all the frags i got from you as well. So for right now i am good on zoas.....but just for right now