WTS: Breaking down 75g and 25g tall tanks (one system)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;141424 said:
MP 40 sold. Will edit on PC later

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk
well hell i was goingto give you $200 for it too :)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;141433 said:
put both the angels in they will be fine
You really think so? Same genus and everything. Figured they would fight to the death. You messin me me scott...I know where you live...=)

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I have a potters and a flame together and had a coral beauty and a flame together in the past.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Demilition;141404 said:
what are the demensions of the 25 tall?
(24.25" long x 12" wide x 20.5" tall)

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I had 2 dwarf angels in my 29 gallon Biocube and they didn't fight at all. A 210 should be more than enough room for the 2 of them.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;141436 said:
I have a potters and a flame together and had a coral beauty and a flame together in the past.
yes but you have a pool..I have a mere fish tank. lol. hmm...strong shall survive?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;141453 said:
I had 2 dwarf angels in my 29 gallon Biocube and they didn't fight at all. A 210 should be more than enough room for the 2 of them.

Drew

Same genus?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;141455 said:
yes but you have a pool..I have a mere fish tank. lol. hmm...strong shall survive?
you know i was reading today that Darwin ate almost every animal he collected ......useless info for ya

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;141457 said:
Same genus?
It was a bicolor and an Ebli. I believe they are the same genus.

Drew

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Think I answered all the pms and questions in this thread. Please resend if I missed you.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Without stand?

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Put in the flame and started world war three...for about 15 minutes..6 hours later they seem to be ok...for now...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Forgot that i have this mini carpet nem to sell to. Probably about 4" in diameter. Was sold as a rainbow nem but its green with a brown rim. $20.00?

Need to shut this system down so make offers on any of the fish left. Will take trades if thats what you got.

2 clowns
1 harlequin shrimp
1 psedo chromis
1 sixline wrasse

Have a few leather pieces, some common greenish browning zoas and a group of nuclear green zoas that are going in the trash if no one wants them. Let me know soon before I flip this switch on these tanks.

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take the GSP and a Toadstool if you still have them, maybe a fishy or two, could swing by whenever you want.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;142501 said:
Forgot that i have this mini carpet nem to sell to. Probably about 4" in diameter. Was sold as a rainbow nem but its green with a brown rim. $20.00?

Need to shut this system down so make offers on any of the fish left. Will take trades if thats what you got.

2 clowns
1 harlequin shrimp
1 psedo chromis
1 sixline wrasse

Have a few leather pieces, some common greenish browning zoas and a group of nuclear green zoas that are going in the trash if no one wants them. Let me know soon before I flip this switch on these tanks.
Have you advertised the harley shrimp on the scmas? They seem to really like them.