WTS: Breaking down 75g and 25g tall tanks (one system)

Im interested in the Harlequin shrimp. Do you have any asterina stars to go along?

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh man, thank you!!! That maxi mini is looking awesome under my actinics!!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
added clowns and sixline to craigslist. Want these gone!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bringing some items down to Boulder tomorrow. If any of you southies want anything brought down here tomorrow is the day. Let me know so I can load it up tonight.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
tlsrcs;143481 said:
got any power heads? like more then 250gph?? also you still have a mag 9?? or did you sell it?
Yes and yes. lol. I will have another mag 9 available here real soon. Pretty sure I have a kor 3 (possible 4) and a tunze but I will have to look up the number on that one. All the pumps should be available after Sunday (if all goes as planned)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pending but ill know tomorrow night

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ummm...well...Kinda....sorta...yeah..ok..I've been lazy. Dillon is coming over tonight to get the 75g. The sticker is missing off the top of the kor. I thought it was a 3, he thinks its a 4 because of the amount of flow it puts out. The tunze ball one is still covered in stuff, I have the box for it, will try to remember to look on that.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
flow is key lol...how about the mag? i really just need a bigger return pump. but the intake flow will help too

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup. The mag 9 is available.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
hhmm well combe deal on mag 9 and some other of the stuff you have stashed in your fish store oh i mean garage...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Might be able to do that. ;)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
? You can come up tonight if you want to work. :)