WTT Corals/cash for chicken nugget sauce

As the title says, but not just any kind of sauce, today Saturday the 7th at 2pm McDonalds is giving away the 1998 Szechwan sauce and poster for the sauce for a Rick and Morty Promo. I really want to get some for my brothers that love the show but are stationed at Hickman AF base in Hawaii where they are not doing the promo. I was all ready to leave 10 mins ago to get it but my wife had to go into work and I have a 7 month old that is teething, it would be cruel for her and I to drag along and hear screams for hours.

The deal: Its only available in one boulder location and one CO springs location. If you can score some for me I'll pay for it, trade for coral, deliver the coral, pay for shipping what ever we work out at a better time than today. The locations are

207 N Wahsatch Avenue, 80525

And

1800 28th St, 80301

I have sps, lps, tons of zoas and other things and if you have all the things I have cash will work too.

Thanks for looking! Even a packet would be worth it to surprise them, a few so they don't fight over it and a poster would be even better!

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
So here's the scoop from Ft. Collins McDonalds. I drove up there just for the poster for you, lol. So the lady at the register told me that they had the sauce, but they weren't going to be giving it out until 2pm, and they had a "very limited" quantity of it. So then I asked about the posters..... Get this, she says "if we have posters, it is up to management if we even release them to customers", lol. The managers are probably keeping them and then trying to sell them on CL for $500. I was eavesdropping on the guy behind me in line who was wearing a R&M tshirt, he said he had been coming every hours since 6am, and the very first employee he talked to told him they had 10 posters....but apparently nothing about the 2pm thing (or else why would he keep going in every hour?)

I tried! Good luck, sounds like it might be an impossible task!

View attachment 10344

Wow, that's insane!! Thank you so much for trying, I owe you a frag or two for the leg work.

Maybe someone will get lucky for me and a frag pack for them.

My brothers friend in Tucson went and said the same thing. I had no idea how crazy an event this would be, thanks both of you for trying! It's kinda funny that when my brother told me about that show 2 years ago, no one on campus watched it so I thought it was going to be lame.

I'm afraid to watch the newest season... I don't want it to be ruined cause the first 2 were great. Kinda like how Ninja Turtles 3 the movie in the 90's killed the TNMT for me. LOL