Wtt: orp probe

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just got a controller with an orp probe. Not going to use this. Wanted to see if there was any interest in this. It is currently hanging in my sump so it is still wet. I'm located in se Aurora. Open to trades, lmk what you have.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Wtt: orp probe

Let's do it Brent. Come on by and pick out a trade I'm sure i have something you will want.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

djkms;239810 said:
Hey Brent, when would you like to come by to pick something out?
Schedule has been kinda crazy, so don't know when I'll make it out that way. It looked like you were going to be getting with Brian this weekend. I could try to get it to him, then I'll get with you later for coral.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I will actually be meeting with Mike (WatercolorsGuy) on Sunday who is picking up for Brian. If you want to give it to him (and he is OK with that) I can then grab it. Or, I will be in Aurora off of 225 & Mississippi around 11am. I cant really make any side trips though since I have to take my wife to work right after I get done with my accounts. Or we can just trade when you are able to make it up, whatever works best for you!

BPreefer

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

djkms;239841 said:
I will actually be meeting with Mike (WatercolorsGuy) on Sunday who is picking up for Brian. If you want to give it to him (and he is OK with that) I can then grab it. Or, I will be in Aurora off of 225 & Mississippi around 11am. I cant really make any side trips though since I have to take my wife to work right after I get done with my accounts. Or we can just trade when you are able to make it up, whatever works best for you!
Text sent