WW's sutpid awesome 60G nem cube

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah we are going to have to plan a trip there soon. Rach is back in school and I just started a new job so things have been and will be really crazy for a while. So I'm not sure when.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got a new camera today so I had to play a little. I have no idea how to use this thing yet so my shots should continue to improve significantly. I don't have the money for the macro lens I want i want yet but these were shot with an 18-135mm telephoto that cam with the camera.

To be honest I expected the picture to be sharper. Perhaps when I get some better glass.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Looks way better than the photos I did with my macro lens. I recommend getting a 90mm macro over a 50mm. But awesome shots!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;349341 said:
Looks way better than the photos I did with my macro lens. I recommend getting a 90mm macro over a 50mm. But awesome shots!
Thanks! I'm going to start with the cannon 100mm 1:1 f/2.8L IS USM once I can afford it. Down the road im going to get the cannon 65mm f/2.8 1:5.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Walter White;349342 said:
Thanks! I'm going to start with the cannon 100mm 1:1 f/2.8L IS USM once I can afford it. Down the road im going to get the cannon 65mm f/2.8 1:5.
Oh good call. I wish Nikon had a 100mm

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Very nice, which camera did you get? Thats the macro I want for my canon when I can afford it too :) Damm things are pricey

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ya Mr White pretty terrible pictures bro!!!!

:drool: Are you kidding me ????? Wow wow Wow !!!! Insane pictures!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;349348 said:
Very nice, which camera did you get? Thats the macro I want for my canon when I can afford it too :) Damm things are pricey
I decided on the Canon EOS 70D. I wanted the 7D but it was more expensive, I really didn't know that I needed it and based on my research the 70D has a little better video capability which I thought might be fun.

CRW Reef;349353 said:
Ya Mr White pretty terrible pictures bro!!!! Are you kidding me ????? Wow wow Wow !!!! Insane pictures!!
LOL not saying they were terrible pictures just saying I had expected them to be a little sharper considering what I was using. All I can assume is operator error. :)

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome pictures! I really need to step up my photo game!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;360605 said:
DAMN!!! That looks amazing!! You are SO good at keeping tanks happy, colorful, and fun.
+1 to that!