XBOX Repair???

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
If its the first gen with red ring ,this is gonna sound crazy but wrap it inn 3towels and turn it on for 10 minutes unplug it let it cool and voila fixed.

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I was told that there is a place in Westminster that repairs xbox and ps3, I just dont remember the name. I will try to look it up.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

deadrock

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Try the towel trick the problem is it over heated and melted the solderd conection, cure = over over heat it and met the solder back together. I got 6 months out of mine when I did it

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
deadrock;152302 said:
Try the towel trick the problem is it over heated and melted the solderd conection, cure = over over heat it and met the solder back together. I got 6 months out of mine when I did it

Ummm....... Idk man kinda seems like a bad idea lol but what the hell ill try it!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Dbarnes

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea I have one already and this is my spare lol but still I bought this one the first week they came out so I'm kinda attached lol

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
At one point microsoft was fixing them for free when they had the red ring of death. That was a few years ago so not sure if they are offering it or not. Cant hurt to check I will see if I can find the link about it

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dbarnes;152358 said:
Yea I have one already and this is my spare lol but still I bought this one the first week they came out so I'm kinda attached lol

I know what you mean, I bought a first gen xbox elite.

projectx;152360 said:
At one point microsoft was fixing them for free when they had the red ring of death. That was a few years ago so not sure if they are offering it or not. Cant hurt to check I will see if I can find the link about it
They were great about it until a few years ago, then it was like pulling teeth. The xbox elite got traded in for a wii, which ironically got traded in for an xbox w/kinect.