Yakima bike rack with stretch kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt.radich

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am looking to sell my Yakima bike rack because it is not on my car and it is just collecting dust on the garage. This bike rack is complete and ready to use on a 2001-2003 civic coupe. I drive a 2002 coupe so I know that it will fit those years, not sure about the 2004-2005 though. The bike rack comes with:
4 q-tpwers, with q116 clips (for the civic) complete but I never bought the locks for them.
2 48'' bars ( one has some of the coating coming off, but that is where i had the rack mounted to hide it).
2 rocky mounts bike rails. One yellow, one blue. They are the older lariat model, but they are in perfect condition, no paint missing. these have locks and keys for them both.
1 q-stretch kit. This is essential to making the bike rack work on a coupe.
1 front wheel holder.
1 44" wind fairing

This was all used very lightly for the last year. I bought it used, but I treated it with the most care I could. It never saw rain or snow with me. The only thing you may need is a bar end cap or two, I only got three when I bought it but I may have lost one more.

I am really looking for $275 obo, I need the bike rack gone very soon so shoot me an offer. I can't take trades right now because I am looking to get wheels and tires for my car

View attachment 7995 View attachment 7996

Status
Not open for further replies.