Yes I did it-Yes I'm doing it-Will continue to update this thread so recheck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, I bought Jamie's tank set up. Yes, I discussed my intentions with him prior to purchasing the tank. Yes, he approved and understood. Yes, he needed it gone right away. Yes, I'm sad he's taking a break (I won't say leaving because we all know he'll be back once things "settle"). Yes, I will be selling some of the equipment and MAYBE some of the corals...

Not everything is for sale but if you are interested in something that you have seen in his build thread or at his house you can send me a pm with an offer and we'll go from there.

Can't currently accept trades.

Things not for sale: mp40, calcium reactor, ph monitors, ac jr, leds, titanium heater, phosphate tester, portal viewer...

This round for sale:

24" UV sterilizer, new tube, new bulb (will look up more details later) - $60.00

Mag 9.5- $50.00

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
I need a new pump for my 72. Mag 9ish or similar. And a powerhead for my DT to get some more flow / another current.

If you got those I could come get some fish too. :p

You did Jamie a solid by buying the whole setup. I'm sure he's happy that he got what he wanted for it and is not stuck with parting everything out and haggling.

I got that frag tank from the guy, thanks for that! I need to figure out what kind of filtration I'm going to run so I might hit you up for some rock. I'm not sure yet what to do and this tank is going to need some serious cleaning first.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
have a mag 9 and a mag 12. Don't have much for display PHs. I "should" have a kor from one of my tanks thou.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
WrasseAttack;97539 said:
You did Jamie a solid by buying the whole setup. I'm sure he's happy that he got what he wanted for it and is not stuck with parting everything out and haggling.

I got that frag tank from the guy, thanks for that! I need to figure out what kind of filtration I'm going to run so I might hit you up for some rock. I'm not sure yet what to do and this tank is going to need some serious cleaning first.

I might not say that hes "happy" but he needed cash right away and thats what he got. All in all he "seemed" ok with it as other things have definately taken priority for him right now.

Glad you got the frag tank. Nice units, good price. You could use a little 10g tank and make a sump....or....you never know who might have a cpr back pak for sale here soon.....

Boogie;97541 said:
I might not say that hes "happy" but he needed cash right away and thats what he got. All in all he "seemed" ok with it as other things have definately taken priority for him right now.

Glad you got the frag tank. Nice units, good price. You could use a little 10g tank and make a sump....or....you never know who might have a cpr back pak for sale here soon.....
Poor guy :( but he'll be back.

I'm set for a sump and skimmer. Just need to clean it up and build the stand. Do people put rock in their sumps, main frag tanks? That's where I'm stuck. Just looking at the tank now I want to make a volcanoe tank but my husband would probably kill me because I promised a frag tank.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
asneiman;97542 said:
What sort of lights did he have over the fuge? I'm looking for some LED's for my nano.
He had a homemade led board and a par 38 (neither currently for sale as par 38 is being rebuilt and the led board is being used). What size nano thou? is it a biocube or?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
WrasseAttack;97543 said:
Poor guy :( but he'll be back.

I'm set for a sump and skimmer. Just need to clean it up and build the stand. Do people put rock in their sumps, main frag tanks? That's where I'm stuck. Just looking at the tank now I want to make a volcanoe tank but my husband would probably kill me because I promised a frag tank.
"Usually" a few rocks in the sump. Some use sand in the tank, some go bare bottom with egg crate.

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;97540 said:
have a mag 9 and a mag 12. Don't have much for display PHs. I "should" have a kor from one of my tanks thou.
Hmmm is a 12 too much for a 72 gal? Lol. Price on the pumps? Eta on the kor?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ChrisB;97549 said:
Hmmm is a 12 too much for a 72 gal? Lol. Price on those? Eta on the kor?
12 might be a little too much flow imo.

9=$50.00
12=$75.00
Kor is ready whenever you are. Just need to locate it. =)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
wicked demon;97582 said:
interested in the marco rock.
Sweet. Let me know what you want to do

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
you gonna come get them ball valves one of these days? how much for the rock? trade?

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ball valves project changed. Switched to 1.5" ones.

Need to speak to the old man but I might be able to pick up the Marco rock for you this weekend Wicked, that is if you can sell me about 5-10 pounds of it for my frag tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.