Yes I did it-Yes I'm doing it-Will continue to update this thread so recheck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;98379 said:
Oh hell. :wall:
Yeah I was doing the same thing. Was going to set it up temporarily so I could get the clowns out of the big tank so i could ensure catching when Chris came to get them. Got it all plumbed into the big tank but decided I didn't trust the siphon style overflow (have never had one-always pre drilled or gl*******s). Still sitting there but its coming apart. Probably sell it here pretty quick so I don't get tempted again...

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dropped price on Dosing pump to SOLD Brand new Nautalis unit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Really want to get this live rock out of my house before I end up rescaping the 75g...$1.50 a lb!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
UV sterilizer?

Last edited by a moderator:

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pending-mag 12+DI containers - Dvenson, Dv3, mag 9+clowns - ChrisB, Dosing system - RC local.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tuesday after 7pm would be just fine.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;99514 said:
Did you have a skimmer somewhere in there?? Got lost in the 9 pages :)
I do/did, its pending sale.

Side note: I keep the very first post updated as I know its a bear to go through all the pages. :)

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mag 12 back up for sale - $75.00

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated first post to include mag 9.5 and some koralias

ChrisB

Butterfly Fish
Boogie;100353 said:
Updated first post to include mag 9.5 and some koralias
I would have bought another while I was there!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah but then I wouldn't make you have to drive up again...lol...Plus, I didn't have the mp40 from reefkoi then. lol

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;100574 said:
How good does the nanoscope with iPhone work with low lighting conditions? I keep trying to take pictures of my mantis, but he likes to hide under the rock where it is shaded. I can never get the exposure right with any of my cameras. I might just need an SLR.
I haven't played with it much, zooms in good, little sensative on the focus side, would be fine as a toy. $40.00 if you want it.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Boogie;100579 said:
I haven't played with it much, zooms in good, little sensative on the focus side, would be fine as a toy. $40.00 if you want it.
hmm ...thats heck of a price for the $120 nano scope

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;100616 said:
hmm ...thats heck of a price for the $120 nano scope
Thanks. I thought it was more than fair but i haven't gotten but one inquiry about it.

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;100693 said:
I have a specific reason why I want it, but I don't think it will fit my needs in the lighting arena.
I have the additional attachment for it to improve lighting....and even though it closely resembles a small mag lite duct taped to the scope it is in fact not a mag lite duct taped to the scope...

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
othercents;100693 said:
I have a specific reason why I want it, but I don't think it will fit my needs in the lighting arena.
it can't be that small ....can it? ...LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.