You guys up for a killer coral live sale???

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
kalgra;123332 said:
Sweet will you be in denver for a group pickup or will it be walk in or mail only?
I'll deliver them to Denver saturday sometime, maybe early afternoon.

I'll start the sale around 7 o'clock friday night to catch people after they get off work, I will have it organized so it goes fast so you all can get done and go party ;)

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ShelbyJK500;123443 said:
Chris...you are TOTALLY killing me!! I'm actually one that can't tell the better half...she will bid on EVERYTHING!! Looking forward to it either way...I just might have to skip my house payment. ;)

Man I wish I could say the same. It will have to be a covert operation for me.

mikejrice

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hurrafreak;123464 said:
You selling the clam I just saw on ReefBuilders lol!!
That has to be gone already. If not I'll take it!

Michael Rice
Marine Engineers Aquarium Blog
Sent from Tapatalk

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think a lot of people are probably hesitant that it will color back up. You have had it for a while though and it still looks the same right?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yeah it wont change I'm sure, I have seen them like this before and the color doesnt change. who knows why it looks like this, but its not that it was shaded or anything I've done that and it doesnt make the pattern different. yeah it has got way better blue since its been here but no blue or anything on the section thats gold

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
kalgra;123478 said:
Man I wish I could say the same. It will have to be a covert operation for me.
LOL...yeah, cats out of the bag. I think I may need to cancel my internet service before Friday or I might be heading down a slippery slope!! AND I still have to buy 550g worth of salt soon!! Anyone know where I can donate plasma for cash! ;) (ahhh...reminiscent of the college days)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
got me a DOCSIS 3.0 this time with 25mbps ....now if the site can keep up

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
IN the mean time is there anything the mods on this end can do it make the site not lag so much? maybe turn the chat off? Something?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I spoke with Dan venson yesterday he said you guys can disable the chat friday eve for me? we will know for sure if thats what does it, otherwise the site will be down for much longer if I can post pics quick I want to have it start at 6:30 ish and be done by 7:30 ish ok!!

Thanks
C

Ambrosio Aquatics

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
what if i just head up tomorrow and buy everything your going to list:) save you some time taking all the pics ill even bring you a bottle i know you like that single barrel!!!!