8. Micheal
9. SRT43R
10. Turbo4Toy
11. Balz3352
12. jda123
13. SkyShark
14. amonchak

Pink Hallucinations - $30 buy in: View attachment 18669

Buy-in will cover your frag, transportation and $30 for winners pot.

HUGE Thanks to:
www.gonzoscoralfrags.com

Rules:

1. Entry fee is $30, this covers your cost of the frag, transportation and puts $$ in the pool for the winner(s). Winner pot is $30
2. Frags will be cut and provided by GonzosCoralFrags.com, and randomly numbered. Once numbered, you'll randomly be assigned a number, and pickup your frag. There will be no cherry picking, all luck of the draw. We'll label each cup with a head count once I get them from Josh, if you disagree with what is on it, you have 48 hours to post up a picture and protest to the thread.
3. Each contestant must post lighting information upon start of contest. I'm hoping we learn something from this, maybe/maybe not?
4. Each contestant must post a photo of their frag within 48 of contest start/time or you receive your frag.
5. Each contestant must post a picture each time additional heads (not babies) are easily visible in tank. While I'm hoping everyone will be honest, this will help keep things on the up n up I hope! If you don't post up any pictures of growth and show up with 10 heads in the end, you're not going to win.
6. Each contestant must post a final picture to be counted by the deadline of day 90: Picture(s) of your final frag must be up by Friday July 25th at 7:00pm. This is 90 days from Saturday. You can post them up before that if needed. But anything after that will not be counted.
7. Munch is final judge in deciding Head or Baby in pictures if needed.
8. Winner must perform simple write up of their tank setup (ie parms, feeding techniques, etc)
9. Grow time will be 90 days from delivery of frags.
10. If your frag melts, post up so we know you're out. Maybe the winner will frag you a head
11. If your frag comes off it's plug, you can re-attach, but you must post up additional picture once re-attached within 48 hours.
12. Frags can be moved within your tank at your discretion. Just be prepared to share what worked in the end.
13. Contestants not following the rules may be disqualified. Let's not have to use this!
14. Winner(s) will split pot evenly, currently unknown.
15. Definitions: Baby is considered any closed polyp, or any where you cannot see face and developed skirt in the same photo. Head is considered any polyp where a face and skirt is easily visible.
16. Scoring based on final net grow = ending points - starting points. Each contestant did start with 1 head, and no baby heads.

Example:
Person A starts with 1 head, and 1 baby = 1.5 points
Person A ends with 4 heads, 0 baby = 4 points
Person A net grow is = 2.5

Person B starts with 1 head, and 0 baby = 1 points
Person B ends with 3 heads, 1 baby = 3.5 points
Person B net grow is = 2.5

Person C starts with 1 head, and 0 baby = 1 points
Person C ends with 3 heads, 2 baby = 4 points
Person C net grow is = 3

Winner C

17. Payment:

Paypal to Smonchunski@hotmail.com as gift, please note your screen-name!!

18. Frag assignment:

Frags will be counted prior to delivery.

19. Pickup Date: April 25th

20. Route/Times -

I'm driving a Silver Toyota Tundra truck

A: Gonzo's Saturday 11:00am - 11:30am
B: I-25 & Route 66 - Shell/7 Eleven - 14015 Mead St, Longmont, CO 80504 12:30 - 12:50pm
C: I-25 and Highway 7 - Starbuck's Coffee - 16765 Washington St, Broomfield, CO 80023 1:15 - 1:35pm
D: Denver - Auraria Street Circle K gas station by Elitch Gardens Entrance - 1500 7TH St Denver, CO 80204 2:00 - 2:20pm
E: I-25 & Belleview - Cool River Cafe Parking lot - 8000 E Belleview Ave, Greenwood Village, CO 80111 2:40 - 3:00pm
F: I-25 & Lincoln - Chilli's lot - 10460 Park Meadows Dr, Littleton, CO‎ 80124 3:15 - 3:35pm
H: Munch's house 16275 Plover Place, Parker CO 80134 4:00pm Saturday, 11:00am Sunday - Otherwise PM me other time and we'll do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Believe they are some crazy orange rainbows and pink hallucinations. Gonzo should chime in shortly...

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
We're pitching a shutout! I'm going with an executive decision, pink hallucinations it is.

Ok, I'll need payment ASAP. Paypal as gift to smonchunski@hotmail.com, or let me know if you are paying cash at pickup. I can do either, however, once you commit, please do not back out.

I'll update the first post.

We'll be running another 90 day grow-out.

Can't wait!!

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;303686 said:
We're pitching a shutout! I'm going with an executive decision, pink hallucinations it is.

Ok, I'll need payment ASAP. Paypal as gift to smonchunski@hotmail.com, or let me know if you are paying cash at pickup. I can do either, however, once you commit, please do not back out.

I'll update the first post.

We'll be running another 90 day grow-out.

Can't wait!!
Wasnt option 2 the orange ones?

You might be an engineer if...You have no life, and you can PROVE it mathematically.