WTT

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
This is probably a long shot, but figured Id throw it out there cause well, you never know.

Im looking for a few pieces of equipment, thought Id see if anyone has anything laying around they might be willing to make a trade before I go the cash route, Ive got corals! (Truth be told Id probably just sell corals for the cash to buy equipment) Haha, can also offer aquarium service or something along those lines as well.

Im looking for a calcium reactor set up with a decent regulator. Something thats gonna be plug and play.

Also looking for a larger external protein
skimmer.

36”-48w x 18”d sump.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
I have a huge MRC Dual Beckett Skimmer. Beast, but too much for most.
Obviously dibs to Josh! How big is it and what kind of pump(s) run it? My old Reeflo Orca needs some TLC and a new pump or pump rebuild. Let me know if Josh passes.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It came with a Dart which I replaced since it both underperformed and you all know how much I hate those pumps just waiting to leak or quit somehow. PanWorld 150 or 200 is better... pressure... or the Iwaki or BlueLine equivalent.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have a huge MRC Dual Beckett Skimmer. Beast, but too much for most.
I think I know the model but Im not pulling much on google. Can you shoot me a pic. Im probably more than interested if it’s the one Im thinking. Are you open to coral trades? If so what would you be looking for.

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is a recirc. I think that it got passed around Colorado a while back because nobody knew how to run it. It came with a Dart pump, which is just a joke. It needs a PanWorld, Iwaki or BlueLine - I used a PanWorld 150/BlueLine 55 on it and it was awesome. PanWorld 200/Blueline 70 is the spec, I think, but I only had it on like a 200g system, so no need for me. They tried to fix a few leaks with 2 part putty instead of weld-on. I am sure that you know how to run and fix these right... not rocket science. I am only really into high end acropora and I am REALLY picky, but I also need an ATO and will always trade for Tunze stuff. You probably have something from your travels with tanks that I might want to trade.

View attachment 18251

Mike - I am not ready to get rid of this EuroReef yet, but if I ever do, I will call you first. It uses 3x Sedra 5000 and is an absolute beast. Saving it for a large build since I am going to have sump room for it.

View attachment 18252

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Chief - if you are not interested, then let us know and I work with Mike.
Sorry, I’m just seeing this, for some reason Im not getting notifications, ill try to figure that out.

definitely interested in the skimmer. What would you be looking for?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Let me dig thru the fish crap and see what Ive got.

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Hey Josh, I have a Geo 8-24 calcium reactor that I would be willing to trade for corals. I pulled it off the show tank to make room for the new Deltec I wanted to try. Just let me know if you are interested. Just the unit and a Milwaukee PH controller are included.