ZGrow I - A.L. Rainbows

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I updated page with an imbedded image under the contestant section on page 1/post 1, let me know your light setup: LED, T5, NH, PC, etc, or any combo. I'll graph it against the results as we get heads in.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just picked up my frag from Chad at the elite meet today. He was kind enough to get mine while I was on call last week. My count guess is 13 my light Is an Ecotech G2 Radion Pro

60G cube, 20g sump, skimmer
ALK: 7.5-8dkh
Ca: 460 ppm
Mg: 1350 ppm
PO4: .08 ppm Hanna (not sure that's accurate I highly doubt it).

3/14
I got two more heads and I think 2 or 3 news ones starting.

Last edited by a moderator:

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone with a head yet? Seems like there's a bunch of us with baby bumps (myself included)!

I just moved my space monsters after growing 3 heads in 8 months, the original heads look like crap now adjusting to the extra flow and light. Maybe there is a better spot for yours, Pisces? Or would this add more stress at this point(maybe a zoa freak will chime in)? Not sure but I moved my A.L. once after it looked okay for a couple days and it really looks good now. I hope to see some nice growth and new head pics soon.

PIC Update: 2/26
Side: Front:
View attachment 18007 View attachment 18006
The polyps started coming out of the new head today with a few more bumps to go.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Updated my pics on my original pic post as well to keep track all in one place.

Pics from 02.25.15

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
^^ clearly you're cheating!!! Haha JK that is insane growth in a small period of time compared to what I get. Nice work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Added a photo update to my original post. Looks like I have 3 baby bumps going (2 up top and 1 on the bottom).