ZGrow I - A.L. Rainbows

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just moved mine into my frag tank with new lighting, all closed up, but I have 6 babies!

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
PlumCrazy;298951 said:
I'm staying steady at the single head. have increased flow a lot, put it next to my millie frag rack, but nothing more has happened. Im looking at maybe 2 bumps? but in my eyes its 1 head still...
Im with you plum one big fat single head lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Three adults and five babys two ready to sprout. So is there a prize for most polyps grown? If not can place a side bet?of course the judges would stay the same.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;299341 said:
Three adults and five babys two ready to sprout. So is there a prize for most polyps grown? If not can place a side bet?of course the judges would stay the same.
$75 for first and Gonzo has a $50 cert as well!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dont the rules say you are to post a pic everytime a new head is visble? Now there are people with a zillion heads and no pics? Lol whats up with that

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
My zoa (and baby) are officially toasted - full melt. I'm bummed, but excited to see that others have been getting great growth!

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I wish I had to post some pics, but mine only has a couple of bumps, not even a hole for a new mouth our anything. I moved the plug a little lower in my tank earlier today, and moved it closer to some flow to see if that makes a difference.

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
asn-naso;299768 said:
Chad - What's your secret?
+1000

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
You can admitt it chad ...you inject ur zoa with super zoa hormone... Just tell me where u get it from...haha

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk