Zoa id please

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;346260 said:
yup just crappy light or too much phosphate
They have always looked that way never changed i Run Kessils a360we and my Parameters seem to be fine

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tango;346261 said:
They have always looked that way never changed i Run Kessils a360we and my Parameters seem to be fine

yah your new polyp is going to turn to the same as the ugly ones. Pink and golds will not get their awesome color under LED's alone. You need T5's or halides with the led.

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The big colony i have pic or has been under t5 till about a month ago and has alway been that color. I am just surprised how diffent they are thats why i am asking all these questions.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tango;346265 said:
The big colony i have pic or has been under t5 till about a month ago and has alway been that color. I am just surprised how diffent they are thats why i am asking all these questions.

yah I have only seen them truly color up under 400w halides or 8+bulb t5 fixtures

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dame thats just weird i had the big colony under 6 bulb t5 system and now i have the small frag i got in a package deal and they are world's apart in color

Tango

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Dont knownif this is a better pic like i said i got them in a bundle deal and he didnt remember what they where. The back on is just now getting color its green dot in redcl center then blue and green skirt