Zoalander is great guy

andrew

Butterfly Fish
This was awhile ago i got a good deal from him, but zoalander is a great guy. He gave me a super awesome deal on some nice zoanthids. Hes got some nice corals and a great love for this hobby. lol sometimes he buys the things at the frag shows that i really wanted before i can get to them but whatevers. A really nice stand up guy and I would trust him on any coral deals, buying/selling with him.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
andrew;156800 said:
A really nice stand up guy and I would trust him on any coral deals, buying/selling with him.
+1 Alex def is at the top of my list for generous and awesome Reefers I have met !!!! never hesitate to do be involved in any sort of transaction with him. Just dont trust him with your first born because he will trade it for a SICK chalice or Zoa :p

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
only have met him once....but he said he liked my baby so yea good guy. and i like zoas so i think i need to buy some thing from "The zoalander"

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
well wait maybe he is worth a colony of those paradice zoas......................................uummmm ok maybe not

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
He smells funny...

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
68sting;156951 said:
He's as generous a person as I have ever me. We should probably commision someone to make a statue or something lol.
LOL sacrificing a baby to feed a chalice!

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
If the chalice was big and hungry enough he would feed it the baby...