Zoanthids.com group buy! 2 polyps for 1 and free shipping

Zoalander

Butterfly Fish
Alright guys I'm starting a group buy for zoanthids.com. I talked to Brandon and anything over 225 is free shipping so we should be able to cover that and we will also be getting 2 polyps for 1. So if you order 2 of something you get 4...1 you get 2.....you get the point. There is a zoa that isn't on his site that he has 40 polyps available. Its the paradise zoa those will not be included in the 2 for 1 but everything else on his site will be. When you buy something put local pick and MASC group buy. If any individual orders more then 225 it will be shipped straight to you free. Otherwise we will do just one buy and ship it to somewhere central for everyone. He said he will label everyone's frags by their name on the **** cup to make it easy. I know a lot of you guys met him at reefstock so you know he is a stand-up guy. The group buy will end the 10th so pay as you go and if you want to end yourS early and you qualify for free shipping your more then welcome to get it shipped earlier. 2 for 1, get some!

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will the GB be shipping to you? Gotta talk to the wife about this. There are some sweet zoas and palys on there.

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
i wanna order but man i am tapped out now. but drew let me know what you order if oyu do and when they grow out ill be first in line to buy some!

Zoalander

Butterfly Fish
We can ship it to me or anybody in Denver. The paradise zoas that aren't on his site will be $40 pp. Those are one of the sickest zoas I've ever seen.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is the 2 for 1 only for us, and we use that code, or is it for all buyers on his site right now? I just added up what I'm looking at and I'm almost at the free shipping mark. Wonder if the wife will give me the go ahead.