Zoas and Devils Hand Leather

Hey Everyone

Not entirely sure this is the right place to post this... I am moving in a couple of weeks, and am travelling too far to move my tank. So, I have a couple of corals for free for whoever wants them. Considering how terrible I am at maintaining my tank - these are definitely hardy! (Sorry - I am terrible at taking pictures in my tank...)

Pink Zoas - about baseball size. Polyps are about 1/2 inch across. My clownfish hosts in this, so would love to send them to the same home. (See the post in the non-coral DBTC.)

DSC_1379 by gnubbs, on Flickr

DSC_1372 by gnubbs, on Flickr

Devils Hand Leather - This is a frag of a coral I have had for probably 8 years now. Super hardy. Maybe the size of a golf ball.

DSC_1375 by gnubbs, on Flickr

Pink/Orange Corals - Small frag, smaller than a golf ball. These don't have a ton of color.

DSC_1374 by gnubbs, on Flickr

Green Star Polyps - About golf ball size.

DSC_1373 by gnubbs, on Flickr

I am only in town off and on until next Friday. I am hoping to find people to pick these up this week or weekend. I live right by Flatirons Mall.

Thanks
Gnubbs

Nothing! Just a good home for my long-time fish. As I mentioned in the non-coral section, she has been alone in the tank for a couple years so I would guess she is agressive. Probably about 2 inches long or so.

PM sent.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll rage the devils thumb. I live by Flatirons as well. Would Friday work for you?

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, thanks.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk