zoas if you need em!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Meant to post this over the weekend... I have a few loose frags I cut extras on and want to get rid of them before Reef ED. PM me if interested. I can meet you at Reef Ed or you can stop by before but these are first come first serve. Paypal to hold please. I am also interested in trades for nicer zoas or sps. Cash goes to my Reef Ed budget :p

Pics are from tonight, WYSIWYG.
Orange explosion ~ 1p - $10 SOLD

Rastas ~ 2p - $10 SOLD

Sunny D's ~ 4p - $25 SOLD

Blue Hornets ~ 3p - $40 $30 - 2 frags

WOW palys ~ 4p - $40 $30 pending

Red Hornets ~ 6p - $40 $30 & 7p - $45 $35

God of War palys ~ 9+p - $70 $60

Strawberry lemonade mini colony ~ 45+p - $120 $100 I paid 25 for a single polyp... 45+ here!! - my camera doesnt do so hot with this polyp for some reason but they're nice lol

Last edited by a moderator:

ValG

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Those strawberry lemonades are awesome! I've gotten a frag of those from you a while back and they look great in person. This pic does not show any pink/red in them.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
reeftankulous;303745 said:
Those strawberry lemonades are awesome! I've gotten a frag of those from you a while back and they look great in person. This pic does not show any pink/red in them.
yeah these are hard for my camera for some reason... I had to turn down the ISO a few times because they reflect so much light. Really bright zoas. I bought the original at reefstock a couple of years ago for 25 for a single polyp. That's the same plug lol but I still have tons even after this frag. Fast growers and easy on the eyes ;)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
orange explosion is gone. got a PM on the sunny d's last night but no follow up. I am interested in trades also.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Top 3 frags are gone, the rest are still here. Open to trade not just for sale. No one wants the 2 mini colonies? Should I just cut em up?

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
I would buy some strawberry lemonades if you do frag them. See ya Saturday!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;303911 said:
I would buy some strawberry lemonades if you do frag them. See ya Saturday!
Highway66;303913 said:
I would buy some god of war if you had a smaller frag?
I dropped the prices in response :) I don't want to frag anymore this week xD my skin is drying up! I used to have soft hands before this hobby...

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
so wows, 1 blue hornet and 1 red hornet frags are pending a trade. Balz I can get you a 4 polyp frag if you want one too. Just have to prepay to have it cut. I welcome trades too.

samindenver

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Can I come by and pick up a couple of pieces. Don't know for sure which ones I want. Well I want them all. Ought to say which ones I can't live without.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok so the strawberry lemonade, god of wars and 1 frag of each hornet (6p red hornet) is what is left. Snatch them up!