Zombies Almost getting out thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think I may set up my 30 gallon with some of my remaining livestock. Will entertain trades for HOB skimmer, and nano size pumps.

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;357366 said:
[video=youtube;UPw-3e_pzqU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU[/video]
Rofl

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will show build thread soon. I'm gonna keep my wp25s, apex lite, titanium heaters, and one ONYX fixture. I'm gutting the top of a biocube and retrofitting it with an onyx and some cooling provisions. Should be built by tomorrow.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
zombie;357391 said:
Will show build thread soon. I'm gonna keep my wp25s, apex lite, titanium heaters, and one ONYX fixture. I'm gutting the top of a biocube and retrofitting it with an onyx and some cooling provisions. Should be built by tomorrow.
I have a 29 biocube that I removed the top and the top trim piece, I keep thinking of adding a bean animal overflow to it and into another 14 gallon biocube I have hanging around as a sump. I get motivated to do this then I realize it will be another tank to maintain, and I lose my motivation. I really wanted to make it an angler fish tank though....

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
FYI, if anyone has pending equipment, you can pick it up on Sunday before or after the meeting. I will have all my livestock transferred to the biocube by saturday.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Got all my livestock moved over. Call/text/PM me if you want to grab any of it before or after the meeting tomorrow.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Still got some stuff left. Feel free to make offer on tanks. I would rather not have to move them. All stuff is ready to take now.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;357988 said:
interested in trading that T5 light for some zoas by chance?
Sure. I've only got yellow pinwheels, rastas, Tubbs blue, and some pink and purple one I forget the names of. I could use some different color varieties to settle out the bottom layer.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
zombie;357989 said:
Sure. I've only got yellow pinwheels, rastas, Tubbs blue, and some pink and purple one I forget the names of. I could use some different color varieties to settle out the bottom layer.
Sweet lets do it! I got some Pink Kraks and Seductions I could trade - you might like them :p

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Found a few things I forgot to post. Added to original post.

- 3/4" sea swirl - $50
- PC refugium light with 3 spare bulbs - $20

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Skimmer still available. Alpha had some expenses come up and backed out.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
125 is drained and disassembled. I am willing to do a package deal of the 125 gallon, the dual sumps, fuge lights, cooling fans, and the skimmer for $300 if you can pick up before next weekend (the 5th). If I have to move it to the new place, the package deal goes away.

Status
Not open for further replies.