Archon

I know I remember seeing someone else on here with an Archon... scchase maybe? I got some questions if anyone with the Archon wouldn't mind helping. Had it since Sept but just got around to setting it up finally 2 weeks ago and for the most part it's awesome. DA forum support sucks because I'm a new user and every single post I make has to be reviewed by an admin and my last post is going on 2 weeks still with no approval, so I'm just twiddling my thumbs, can't PM an admin cause I don't have pm privileges. Can't stand reef central or reef to reef, hate how the treat anyone who isn't anyone. Any help from my more local fellas?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
What problems are you having? Let me know and I can get some quicker help for you or let you know what you need to do.

Biggest thing is the system clock keeps resetting itself, every other day or so it drops back about 3 hours and jacks my timers up. I'm on the latest hardware and firmware and webpage updates so I'm not really sure what the deal is, I've tried several times to reset the timezone crap, which is supposed to be at -7 yes?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
On the system page where it says enter command enter SynchronizeTime() and press enter. If that doesn't work an update that will have the system pull your time from your computer is incoming and should be live within the next week or two

Ah! I forgot about reading that, thanks for the reminder, I'll try it tonight. Def looking forward to the update, that'll be nice. Anyway you'd be able to get a hold of one of the admins for me and ask them to bump my forum name to a registered user status so I can post and PM? My user name is venomusdragon