Board Elections 2015

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Ok Folks As a result of the nominations, seconds, acceptances and the lack of need to hold an actual vote for any of the positions (due to 3 spots open, 3 people nominated) the following has ensued:

Our three open Board of Director positions will be filled by the following starting this July 1st, 2015:

Vice President - Dane H. aka FishTV
Secretary - Mike M aka MuralReef
Member at Large #4 - Seth S. aka sethsolomon

The current MASC Board Of Directors would like to thank and welcome them to their new positions and we would also like everyone's help in welcoming them as well. We are all looking forward to once again being a full and stronger board and look forward to their new and exciting additions and thoughts the bring to the community.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
With all that being said your current BOD is as follows:

Member @ Large #4: sethsolomon
Member @ Large #3: SkyShark
Member @ Large #2: Munch
Member @ Large #1: SynDen
Secretary: MuralReef
Treasurer: Amonchak
Vice President: FishTv
President: CRW Reef

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Along with that just so that everyone knows when the next elections will be for positions, the following is the election schedule:

Member @ Large #4: next election for this seat 2017
Member @ Large #3: next election for this seat 2017
Member @ Large #2: next election for this seat 2016
Member @ Large #1: next election for this seat 2016
Secretary: next election for this seat 2018
Treasurer: next election for this seat 2016
Vice President: next election for this seat 2018
President: next election for this seat 2016

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;353151 said:
Ok Folks As a result of the nominations, seconds, acceptances and the lack of need to hold an actual vote for any of the positions (due to 3 spots open, 3 people nominated) the following has ensued:

Our three open Board of Director positions will be filled by the following starting this July 1st, 2015:

Vice President - Dane H. aka FishTV
Secretary - Mike M aka MuralReef
Member at Large #4 - Seth S. aka sethsolomon

The current MASC Board Of Directors would like to thank and welcome them to their new positions and we would also like everyone's help in welcoming them as well. We are all looking forward to once again being a full and stronger board and look forward to their new and exciting additions and thoughts the bring to the community.

Well Just today I got a job offer for a position in Washington DC. So unfortunately I will no longer be able to accept the position.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
sethsolomon;353158 said:
Well Just today I got a job offer for a position in Washington DC. So unfortunately I will no longer be able to accept the position.
You taking it? Congrats!

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
sethsolomon;353158 said:
:slap: Sorry dude, can't do it! You've been elected, we've called dibs!! Or congratulations?

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Board Elections 2015

FishTV;353167 said:
:slap: Sorry dude, can't do it! You've been elected, we've called dibs!! Or congratulations?
congrats Seth that's great!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
FishTV;353167 said:
+1 your stuck

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Congratulations Seth! Hate to see you go though, you are one of the most knowledgeable and nicest guys around. My family and I are taking a trip to DC in October, maybe we can take you out for lunch or something!