Captive Bred Mandarin gobies anyone?

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I am in the process of placing an order with Biota Marine Life and was wondering if anyone was interested in some captive bred mandarins? They will arrive this Friday and can be picked up anytime after 1030am Friday.

The size is ~1-1,25" and they do have the ability to send a pair or female/male requests. They are eating frozen and doing well. Here is more info about the company and their captive breeding programs, plus the tank in the background is kick ass (LOL)

Here is pricing along with a few other items they sell currently with more to come soon! Let me know today as I will be placing the order first thing tomorrow morning. All eat frozen and most eat pellets as well!

Biota-
Blue mandarin - $50 each
Court Jester goby - $30
Link's Goby - $25
Fortail Blenny- $20
Striped Blenny - $$23
Aptasia eating filefish - $25 Small 1"
Aptasia eating filefish - $32 mediaum 1.5"

They also have some corals, limited quantities and no pictures, but i have been told they are super bright.

Neon green finger coral: $49 for ~6" tall
Green Nepthea coral: $49

Just let me know if you are interested!

Cris
720-253-8660

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Definitely in for a blue mandarin! Have been trying to build up my pod population in order to support this fish - this is a much better option!

Mark me down for one. Jodi Ingram 970-297-8446

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Thanks for the orders! I am really excited for this option and to see these little guys go to town on frozen foods. I will let you all know info on shipping and when to expect them in this post as I know more tomorrow.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Anyone from the Northglenn Thornton area going to aquatic art to pick one of these up today? Or tomorrow?

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
[video]https://vimeo.com/172156448[/video]

They are so cute! And eat pellets, at least really small pellets or food in the 300-600 micron range.

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Man I just bought a target from you last week. Wish I would of held out on it lol.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'd love to have a mandarin that's eating frozen!! That's awesome Cris

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Got mine home and swimming around in the tank. Fed a little frozen today and he picked at two or three pieces, then went back to ignoring it all. Corals were happy though. :)

Thanks for the beautiful fish! Hopefully I can fatten him up and enjoy him for a long time!

crisc

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I am planning on doing another order within the next few weeks but don't have any left at the moment. They have been great and healthy. At least before I sold them all. I will start another post for the next order. They go for $50 a piece.

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a birthday coming up so that's perfect.
Let me know before you order. I would like a pair.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

JodiI

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Mine is still doing well! Keeps jumping/being chased into the overflow when he tries to go in the clowns' territory, so his fins are ripped up. But he's eating the frozen food off the sand and getting fat! Very happy!

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
They looked awesome, I should have gotten some last time. I am looking forward to the next order.