SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
View attachment 17178
http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/c...IIcqUS6pFR8sgBPA0swC76OmrMI1JPUCy4AR9nNIDpmiw

I dont know about you, but I cant wait to get out of the house and see some corals.

Still tentatively scheduled, so Fingers crossed, but MASC will be here with a booth and we will be doing some raffle prizes for the event.

While be it this isn't a MASC sponsored event, we will be counting it toward the 2 meeting total for membership. So be sure to sign in, at our booth, if you go.

Get your tickets ahead a time for your chance at the door prizes. Check out the link for more details.

I'll post up the raffle prizes once I work those out.

Hope to see you there.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I want to believe....
Me too! But as everything this year, we will have to see.

Either way, I am working on getting some 'MASC masks' made up to have available at the show too.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looking like this one is a GO!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
http://instagr.am/p/CDz_CVlpalC/
The MASC Masks are in!! These will be available for FREE to Club members, or only $3 to non-members.
Come see me at the booth to get yours! Also, if anyone that cant make it wants one, you can come pick one up from me anytime. PM me to arrange a time to stop by my place.
I can even mail you one if you pay for the postage ;)

Prizes are shaping up too. A few more coming too, plus a tons of gift cards to your favorite local sponsors in the pool.

Please note: We will be doing the drawings a little different this time due to current issues, so we can't have everyone gather at once to do the drawings. So instead we will be drawing items one at a time through out the day. You wont need to be present to win, but you will have to claim it by the end of the show. Winning number for the item will be posted at our booth until it is claimed.
Tickets will be the usual $1 each or $20 per sheet of 25

View attachment 17381

Last edited by a moderator:

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
County and hotel have all given approval for next week. So t-minus 6 days, give, or take a few hours

Looks like I could use 1 volunteer to come help man the booth at the event. If anyone is willing and able to help it will get you a free pass to the show.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I have donated a $25 GC and a t-shirt, couple sun burst nem canvas prints, and each person through the door gets a free $20 coral from me or $20 off any other coral in the store! Good on Saturday and Sunday at my store only as I unfortunately wont be able to attend the event but am hoping the colorado hobbyists all attend!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Was pretty good. Decent turn out just a bit shy of 200 people I think