1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

Coral Farmers Market August 22nd

Discussion in 'MASC Events' started by SynDen, Jul 1, 2020.

1. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

102753053_2708044179430185_9125127936015609660_n.jpg
    http://www.coralfarmersmarket.com/c...IIcqUS6pFR8sgBPA0swC76OmrMI1JPUCy4AR9nNIDpmiw

I dont know about you, but I cant wait to get out of the house and see some corals.

Still tentatively scheduled, so Fingers crossed, but MASC will be here with a booth and we will be doing some raffle prizes for the event.

While be it this isn't a MASC sponsored event, we will be counting it toward the 2 meeting total for membership. So be sure to sign in, at our booth, if you go.

Get your tickets ahead a time for your chance at the door prizes. Check out the link for more details.

I'll post up the raffle prizes once I work those out.

Hope to see you there.

Cherub and ianryd like this.
  2. quackenbush

quackenbush Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

I want to believe....

3. SynDen

SynDen Kraken Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C President M.A.S.C Webmaster

Me too! But as everything this year, we will have to see.

Either way, I am working on getting some 'MASC masks' made up to have available at the show too.

4. SynDen

Looking like this one is a GO!

Colored Sticks and ianryd like this.