Sweet Millie pack FS

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Someone had me cut these and then backed out when it came time to pick
Up and pay (part of why Ive started asking for 1/2 down on frag requests)

Sweet little millie frag pack

Sunset Millie
JF Solar Flair
ASD Rainbow
Raspberry Milli

Originally priced at $200, $150 takes it.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Another buyer backed out so this is available again.

Please note, due to lack of follow thru and being
Blown off numerous times I will no longer be holding frags without payment. I try to be nice and its just been biting me in the bitt.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
if I could keep them alive I would buy these, but my sps lasts about 2 months tops lol
Interesting, they grow like weeds for me. Have you investigated why you cant keep them?

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm just trying to think of a way to keep it from happening, do you take Venmo or PayPal payments? Maybe if it was easier for people to get a deposit to you, they would have more skin in the game...wouldn't back out?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I do take Venmo, its been made a requirement

If this isn't sold by Monday, I'll come pick it up from you. I think I still have your number from my last purchase. Can I shoot you a text Monday?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Interesting, they grow like weeds for me. Have you investigated why you cant keep them?
I'm starting to think it was my salt. I ordered a different brand. I have been using red sea coral pro but my alk is always around 13... I likely need a bunch of mature sticks before I can use such a salt.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'm starting to think it was my salt. I ordered a different brand. I have been using red sea coral pro but my alk is always around 13... I likely need a bunch of mature sticks before I can use such a salt.
i know some guys like that high alk, but even with a mature SPS tank I would NEVER keep mine that high. 8.0-8.3 is perfect for me.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Millie pack pending