DBTC mangroves

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I bought some mangroves off ebay and now have decided i have too many, i have 7 up for grabs. Ive kept these extra 7 in my overflow so they havent had the best light but they seem to respond fast once they get light, so im sure they would take off given a little tlc.

Bought these from bamboo-dynasty on ebay. Here is one of his current listings http://www.ebay.com/itm/190917140328

This is my first DBTC, im in frederick

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I love his mangroves. He's a great ebay seller. If I can get them from ya at the Dec swap, I'd love to have some.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Id love to grab a couple if possible, Ive got planty of room for them to grow nice and tall too!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Sorry I won't be able get up there and back to school while it is still open after 5. So I'm out.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Me too - started a group buy for folks that can't get in on this DBTC. That way, maybe one or two folks can get these, rather than 7 people jumping in and just getting one each.

Highway66

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah there's a lot of response on these, so that great you got a group buy setup Cindy, awesome, ty.

Ok how about first come first serve, so if you really interested shoot me a text 303 931-1516 and I can give out my address and your welcome to come by after 5pm ish. My name is Mike

There are not that expensive so I would doubt its worth a long drive anyway.