DBTC Snails!

I have a few Large Nerite snails... probably 40-50 dwarf Ceriths, and 10 or so Florida Ceriths.

Come and get them! Sooner the better!! (ie tonight, tomorrow night, or at very latest the next night!)

I got them rush ordered 2 days ago, and john from reefcleaners.org sent WAYY more than I ordered! Please come get!

I also have 3 scarlet hermets I'd like to get rid of. 5 bucks each... or all 3 for 10.

asn-naso

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can swing by tomorrow and take some of them off your hands. Maybe 4 or so Nerites, 10-15 dwarf ceriths, and a hand full of the florada ceriths too.

I have 5 white legged hermits I pulled out of my tank last night. They appear to like my plate coral. So far they have left everything else alone, and I was told they were reef safe, but I am not going to take any chances. I will throw these up for DBTC, to try and help keep the chain going.

zerillit;159485 said:
Hate to be an idiot but what does DBTC stand for?
I've had things shared with me, so I return the favor. DBTC: Don't break the chain. I'll be fragging some zoas and my Kenya tree when they take off, and sharing those too

zerillit

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes, they are still doing their thing. We just redid our refugium & I'm sure we lost tons in the sand that was thrown away. I'll bring some when we do the DBTC next. At least those are still going, so many of our animals have died it the chain of mini crashes we've gone through. Now we are re-building/re-growing.