Equipment FS - Reefer Peninsula 500, Lights, Dosing Pumps, Pumps, etc.

thedon986

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hi All,

I have some equipment I need to sell that I got from a tank breakdown purchase. Working on getting back into reefing after a break.

-Red Sea Reefer Peninsula 500 - SOLD
Will post pictures shortly. I bought this used but it turns out it looks absolutely too big and ridiculous in my office and I need something more around 70 gallons. My ceilings are 7.5ft down here and it just looks massive. It is about 3 years old and is is good shape. There are some scratches, mostly just one pane of glass, about 2-3 longer than 2". The sump glass rail that the ATO rides on has a crack but still seems fine structurally to hold the ATO reservoir, no damage to sump. All plumbing has been accounted for, but may need a new set of o-rings. There is a slight bow/gap on the back of the stand maybe 1/8", but I would address that before filling with water, should be able to be tightened up. I have been working on cleaning it out while it sits here but still needs some elbow grease.

It is in my basement office and there is a set of stairs to get it up so bring multiple people.

Any issues with any items below within 1 week after you purchase and I will refund since I have only briefly tested most of this stuff.

-BRS Dosing Pumps x3 and one not working - $30 each for working, free with purchase for the broken.
The tubing around the pump heads are due to be replaced.

-Maxspect Razor r420r 180w - $150 OBO
Works fine, but one fan is broken. I have ordered a replacement from CoralVue which should be here in a few days.

-IceCap Gyre 4K with Wifi Controller - SOLD
Have an extra set of new paddles I think, is good shape. Thoroughly cleaned with citric acid.

-Ecotech Reeflink - $75
Have not powered it on to test but these things are kind of unbreakable. Any issues and will give refund.

Attachments

Last edited: