Feeder Fish

Chris_W

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there anyone, or any store, in the area that sells live feeder fish?

I'm setting up a new tank for a frog fish and would like to find out where to get the food prior to getting the fish in the tank.

Thanks!

opakapaka

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Petco, petsmart

Chris_W

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will do, I'm still a few weeks out from buying the fish. Just trying to find a food source before I get it. Thanks again everyone.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
You should look into slow acclimating some mollies or guppies to salt and trying to breed them so you have a constant source.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Fishden

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
MuralReef;356116 said:
You should look into slow acclimating some mollies or guppies to salt and trying to breed them so you have a constant source.
+1

That way, you're not risking introducing disease into your tank every time you get feeder fish.

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Ambrosio Aquatics;356080 said:
i just got in some live saltwater feeder fish and shrimp. pm me if your interested
He has a bunch of salt water guppies. You should grab some so you can establish a breeding population.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
http://livebrineshrimp.com/ This place appears to have all kinds of stuff never used em just found it as Im looking for the same thing for this 135 gallon predator tank but now I know Ambrosio has em Ill just get em from him.