Flame Tip??????

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
Yeah I wonder which was first and how do people say they made so and so. Just curious, a buddy of mine and I are working on a deal for when his splits out on the east coast.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not a Sunburst. I've seen these side by side and there easy to tell apart when they are. That said I don't think they priced it right but it is a pretty spectacular nem.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Not to argue but.....Have you ever seen two sunbursts look exactly alike? Go look at Ki's Sunbursts (look like fancy rbtas sometimes), go look at Aquatic Art's Sunbursts, go look at Loosehi'ps Sunburts and then look at some of Gonzo's Sunburts (some he gets are insanely yellow very little orange).

For example look at all the different ones in this thread. Many look just like the "flame tip" don't they?

Colorado sunburst eye candy
http://www.marinecolorado.org/showthread.php?t=45620

aquarius

Blenny
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've seen all of them but Loosehi'ps not sure who that is. Ki's are obviously the real deal seeing as that's where the Sunburst started the others may or may not be true sunburst. When you take lighting differences and water parameters out of the equation and have them all in the same system under the same lighting I think it becomes a bit more clear and to try to compare nem's from different systems is unreliable at best. I've seen in person the flame tip, lemon drop and true sunburst side by side, I'm all for Colorado pride but there are many different anemones and there's no way that all the ones that look similar to a sunburst are, that'd be like saying all rose anemones could be traced back to one specific nem and I think we all know that's not the case. One of the masc members here actually had the three I mentioned plus one other, the inferno I think and you could tell in his system too that they were all different.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
aquarius;n646729 said:
I've seen all of them but Loosehi'ps not sure who that is. Ki's are obviously the real deal seeing as that's where the Sunburst started the others may or may not be true sunburst. When you take lighting differences and water parameters out of the equation and have them all in the same system under the same lighting I think it becomes a bit more clear and to try to compare nem's from different systems is unreliable at best. I've seen in person the flame tip, lemon drop and true sunburst side by side, I'm all for Colorado pride but there are many different anemones and there's no way that all the ones that look similar to a sunburst are, that'd be like saying all rose anemones could be traced back to one specific nem and I think we all know that's not the case. One of the masc members here actually had the three I mentioned plus one other, the inferno I think and you could tell in his system too that they were all different.
I dis agree gone fishen had three, sunburst flame tip and lemon drop. All are the same nem just different coloration. I have 5 sunburst and they all look different one looks like flame tip and the other 4 are super orange