Feb 23, 2020 meeting at Reef Builders Studio

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Exclusive behind the scenes tour of Jake Adam's Reef Builders Studio!
Just weeks before the annual The International Saltwater Aquarium Show put on by Reef Builders: Reefstock, Denver.

Date:
Feb 23, 2020

Time:
1:00-4:00

Who can attend:
Due to space limitations at the studio, we can only have 25 people in the building at once. So, we're creating a free-ticket system.
Your ticket gets you in the door and 1 ticket is valid for 1 person to enter. There is no price to attend and is open to everyone as long as you possess an entry ticket.

How attendees will be selected:
-Please respond to this post confirming that you'd like to attend. Due to the limited space, we can't open the doors to entire family as we do with most of our meetings. However your spouse, family member, friend, or significant other is welcome to enter to win a ticket under their forum username or facebook profile. We want to respect the Reef Builders studio space, so please don't bring surprise guests along as we'll be checking the attendance list as everyone enters to make sure we don't exceed occupancy for the space.
-We're watching both the forum (www.marinecolorado.org) and Facebook. We'll keep track of the order in which people post their interest and assign a number (your ticket).
-We'll keep the response window open until February 9 at 11:59 pm.
-On February 10, we'll use a random number generator to determine the 25 winners and post the attendee list.
-We'll PM the winners with the location details.

Also:
There will be a Sign-Up Sheet at the meeting for people that want to volunteer at Reefstock.

ATTENDEES:
larryl
Haddonisreef
Kayvon
NickP
Mrs C
Djmm1177
ShawnM
quackenbush
Diddle822
Dub_G
gmate
Jetman357
H4NZO_STEEL
Dirty
NDaquarist
Jordan Bernstein
Priscilla Kuemmerlin
Pierson Connors
ReeferKingston
John Currier
therealjudd
X3 Biggs Lagoon
Andrew_bram

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love a ticket. Even though my kids would be sad if I win. They live watching Jake. Call him their reefing buddy. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MASC - Marine Aquarium Society of Colorado

halmus

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
The first post has been updated with the list of attendees. We'll send out the location information closer to the event. You'll receive a PM. The event is in Golden city limits, which gives you a good idea of the drive time from your area.

We'll continue to accept people on the list until we reach the 25 limit in the order we receive the requests.