What's the word on this Reefkinetics Reefbot?

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I'm not always up on the newest tech, but this seems like a pretty worthy competitor to the Triton from Neptune. Although I don't know if it could "tell" something to dose to correct a low reading like the Trident and Dos could do. But I do like that it uses off the shelf test kits like Salifert and Red Sea. I'm not excited about the $900 price tag.

What do y'all think?

View attachment 16345
View attachment 16347
View attachment 16346

Balz3352

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have one. Im indifferent about it, i like some parts and dislike other aspects. Tests are accurate (as accurate as the kit allows) it is definitely a young product software wise. But does the job. More maintenance than the Triton, kh director, alktronic etc. Have to change /add more reagents more often if you want to test often.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have one. Im indifferent about it, i like some parts and dislike other aspects. Tests are accurate (as accurate as the kit allows) it is definitely a young product software wise. But does the job. More maintenance than the Triton, kh director, alktronic etc. Have to change /add more reagents more often if you want to test often.
I watched a youtube that said they were coming out with 20ml viles instead of 10ml. Would that help? How often do you have it test?