1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

ISO: RR frag tank

Discussion in 'Equipment For Sale, Trade or Want to Buy' started by Robbiekrause33, Jan 24, 2019.

1. Robbiekrause33

Robbiekrause33 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

EDITED: hey all looking for a frag tank 36”-48”long and between 10”-12” high. We’d like to stay under 30” wide. We are pretty open to any tanks honestly. Have tons of frags I could trade and cash
    Thanks!

Last edited: Feb 3, 2019
  2. TheRealChrisBrown

TheRealChrisBrown Tuna Staff Member M.A.S.C Club Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. B.O.D. Member-at-Large

3. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

I still have this. UGLY, but functional and cheap.

TheRealChrisBrown likes this.
  4. Robbiekrause33

How ugly is ugly? We are looking for something that’s fairly clean for viewing purposes

5. Jorin

Jorin Copepod

Do you have any photos of it?

6. Robbiekrause33

7. Robbiekrause33

Are you open to trades?

8. jda123

jda123 Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Sure. I am picky and only really into clams, acros and sometimes some really nice Z&P.

9. Robbiekrause33

Dang I don’t have much mostly zoas sadly.