LF fungia plate coral

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm looking for a colorful plate. I didn't have any luck at ReefStock finding one. Let me know what you have and your price and I'll let you know if it's what I'm looking for.

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a little orange one at reefstock. I knew it was ify looking at all the vendors other corals and it trying to hang on right now. Hopefully it lives.

kchristensen8064

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hope it hangs on for you. I thought I had a cool little rainbow plate at ReefStock but as I was getting my credit card out someone else gave him a card and the vendor gave it to him.

zatch

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a little orange one at reefstock. I knew it was ify looking at all the vendors other corals and it trying to hang on right now. Hopefully it lives.
lol I think I almost got that same one... glad someone got it!

Now who got the giant red carpet anemone o_O

JZinCO

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
one day, someone's gotta let me stare at their plate coral so I can figure out what the fuss is all about.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have a nice sized healthy neon orange plate I would be willing to trade. I am out of town for the week though. If you don't find anything by next week let me know.

NickP

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
You must not have stopped buy my booth then as I had 2 hot plates for sale!!! A Vendor got one of them for themselves. These are aquacultured in my tank for the last 5 years.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Ive got a bright orange one that popped a baby anfew weeks ago, id be willing to part with the baby, it’s about the size of a nickel.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I cant get a decent picture of mine, i hate cell phones. Its just a standard bright orange fungia, the tenticles have a bit of yellow in them.