Looking for help in loveland with rke

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just purchased a reefkeeper lite and have no clue! Nead to find an expert to walk me through it.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Try getting ahold of Boogie, I don't know how much free time he has but he has been using the RKL for awhile.

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
What do you need help with I found hooking up to my pc was the easiest way to program and set everything

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I can help you have some time this afternoon?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
There pretty simple, when your done configuring ea out let don't forget to save it!! Ill be in and out today post any quection and I can try and help! I have the rke so should be about the same as lite.

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea I was trying to hook it up to my laptop but I'm not good with electronics, is their a website or anything? Schase that would be great! You can reach me at 970-391-4451 and thanks matha, and Charlie ill post up the questions if I don't get it figured out!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Djmm1177;276104 said:
Mine is a lite also how do u program it off a laptop?
Never done that. I did update the firmware that way. Go to the da site.

I think I youtubed it and found someone that did tutorials. Honestly, programming it w/o the computer isn't that hard, once you figure it out. Let me know.

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yea my tank is up and running! So no hurry,my lights have their own controller I'm just trying to control heaters,power heads the other basic stuff

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Dave I'll PM you my number if you want to give me a call right now and I'll try to talk you through it.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
CRW Reef;276130 said:
Dave I'll PM you my number if you want to give me a call right now and I'll try to talk you through it.
Nice! Not good enough to talk through. If ya need more help I can drop by. Need to get to Loveland anyhow.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Sorry just saw your response, been working on a paper, I can help with specific questions or come over and take a look tomorrow evening if you want. I do mine all by hand the computer interface isn't really needed IMO

Djmm1177

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks all crew reef walked me through it and I think I got it. I'm going to mes with it tonight, and thanks again crew for taking the time!