Masc site errors

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
We are getting several reports of users having errors on the site. These have been reported on both PC and MAC computers as well as tapatalk and mobile phone browsers.

If you are experiencing any issues, please post in this thread what the issue or error is and what platform or device you are using when getting the error. For instance please tell us if you are on a PC and using Internet Explorer or a MAC using Safari or a PC using Google Chrome or a DROID using Dolphin Browser or Droid using tapatalk or iphone using tapatalk, etc.

Any help with what errors you are receiving and what device would be extremely helpful.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I've been having issues accessing the site intermittently with both tapatalk for droid and Google chrome and explorer on PC.

When I am able to access the site on PC, I can view the forums but the site crashes as soon as I send a pm or post in chat. Google chrome error message says webpage is not available ...could not load the webpage because marinecolorado took too long to respond.

Things seem to be OK on tapatalk at the moment since I was able to make this post, but I've been getting the same intermittent service on PC where I can post sometimes.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have had major problems on my tapatalk iPhone. Started yesterday evening and haven't been able to post since. Crashes when I try.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's also helpful if you can provide the time and error message that you see.

If you know how to get IP address of your PC/Phone, that is even better

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Blazinjack;257220 said:
I have had major problems on my tapatalk iPhone. Started yesterday evening and haven't been able to post since. Crashes when I try.
Jack are you using tapatalk right now? We installed an updated earlier and seems to be working great for me now. Let us know

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
FWIW...Tapatalk has been working great for me now...PC is the only issue I'm having.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;257222 said:
Jack are you using tapatalk right now? We installed an updated earlier and seems to be working great for me now. Let us know
It seems to be working better. I never saw any error messages or anything, it just kicked me out of tapatalk completely. I was trying to respond to cherub on his zoa thread all morning. Last night I was not able to log on at all at work or once I got home. I only use tapatalk for iPhone.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Andrew_bram;257225 said:
Greeneyedgirl can not log it at all it's saying she is not a valid user. It doesn't matter what platform she tries
It says she is actually logged in right now.....hmmmmmm

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I see that also however. I she gets error message that says account doesn't exist please try again. She changed password the other night to see if that would help. But she has absolutely no access I don't understand it either

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Sorry everyone it appears we are having some issues with connecting to our servers. We believe we have it diagnosed as an error within the godaddy server and we are working with them to try and correct the problem. Derek and myslef have been trying to resolve the issue but Derek is also out of town until late this evening, so he was trying to help remotely. We appreciate your patience during this down time as we are hoping to be back to normal by tomorrow afternoon at the latest.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm just taking it as a sign that I'm on the forum WAY TOO MUCH and need to go locate my long-lost life. LOL
All joking aside, thanks bunches to everyone who's trying to sort out the issue. Especially remotely (dude! you're workin' for free when you're not even here?? Someone get that man a beer!).

newtoreef

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Woohoo the site is fixed I can breath again!!!!