Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
MASC FAMILY BBQ, and GARAGE SALE

When: Sunday, August 11th 11a-2p
Where: E.B. Rains Park - Dogwood Pavilions - 11701 Community Center Dr Northglenn, CO 80233 ‎
CLICK HERE FOR MAP - CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO PARK INFO
* Parking lots are off of Community Center Dr and also at the end of East 117th
Time: 11am-2pm

Join us for fun, fellowship, a garage sale, and food!!!!

Garage Sale Details:

Bring all of your new or used gear you want to sell or clear out of your garage and basement and bring it down to the park. I know we have some major saltwater gear hoarders, (myself included) so we would expect to see a super turn out lol. Please feel free to bring your own table, chairs, shade canopies and or whatever you may need for your stuff.
* There will not be any power available

BBQ Details:
MASC will be providing the following free of charge to all that attend:

- Beef Burgers
- Johnsonville Brats
- Hot Dogs
- Buns
- Relish, Mustard and ketchup
- Napkins
- Plates
- Coolers with Ice

MASC will be asking for donations of the following from the members and guests planning to attend:
- Non Adult Beverages
- Side dishes
- Deserts
- Chips
- Anything else one feels like bringing to share

* Sorry, no alcohol will be permitted at this function as we will not be buying the required permit.

Who should attend: simple ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!! There is a playground right next to our pavilions, grass for fun and games, Pavilions for shade, skate park, paddle boats and even fishing!!! So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

There is no shortage of things for non-reefers to do, so shouldn't be any reason for the whole family not to come :DWe look forward to seeing you all there and please look for updates to the event and details as we get closer!!!!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
This is coming up next! Mark your calendars

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yall are awesome at choosing when I work... I bet Juan works too!! Lol. Joys of working in the medical field for me
You got it! They are choosing the weekends we work.... joys of the oilfields for me ha. Ps. I think they don’t like us.
The BOD has your schedules actually. They only plan meetings on your weekends...haha

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
The BOD has your schedules actually. They only plan meetings on your weekends...haha

Sent from my iPhone using MASC mobile app
Yep, we spend our days keeping track of your schedules so we can plan the meetings when you work. It's a big conspiracy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
@JuanGutz and @Balz3352 you guys should tell us your September and October free weekends, I think they are going on the schedule next, but haven't been set in stone. We miss you guys!
I hope everyone doesn’t think I’m trying to make the club revolve around me, I’ve just missed a lot of meetings recently and feel that if I don’t speak up it will just continue to be that way on accident.

flagg37

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
I put this event in the family calendar so hopefully it gets approval. I don’t know if there would be an event closer to us. We’re in Thornton.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I put this event in the family calendar so hopefully it gets approval. I don’t know if there would be an event closer to us. We’re in Thornton.
Well since it's at EB rains park, its not very far from you then

Sent from my Nexus 6 using MASC mobile app