Membership Audit

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Everyone, The Board has conducted a membership audit over the last few days.

We have sent out a Private Message to everyone we believe has membership status that we do not show a record for of being a member. If you receive this message and believe it to be in error, please reach out to the board to have this issue corrected.

Below is a copy of the PM that was sent.

Dear MASC Member,

The MASC Board of Director's has recently performed an audit of all membership. It has come to our attention that you are listed as a member of MASC, based on the audit we were unable to find records indicating this to be true. If you believe this to be untrue please contact the Board via email (board@marinecolorado.org) or by sending a PM to any of the current Board members. We apologize for this mistake. If we do not hear from you by 10/25, your membership status will be removed.

MASC membership is granted to those members who have attended 2 society meetings in the last 12 months, or to those who have donated $24 to MASC in the last 12 months.

If you would like to become a member, you may donate $24 to donate@marinecolorado.org or attend the next 2 society meetings.

Sincerely,
MASC Board of Directors

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Not sure why I got this, considering Im looking at my paypal account where you guys recieved $24 from me. Talk about a bad taste in the mouth, expecially after all the recent BS!

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;197417 said:
Not sure why I got this, considering Im looking at my paypal account where you guys recieved $24 from me. Talk about a bad taste in the mouth, expecially after all the recent BS!
I believe we have straightened out our mistake. I am sorry we made this mistake.

This is why we wanted to give notice to everyone so we can make sure we have better tracking of this type of stuff.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
It was fixed, thanks for the quick response. Ive had too much go wrong over the past week to add this to the plate. Thnaks again Derek.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
kmellon;197456 said:
How about if you think you should be a memeber but your status isn't showing it? :)
You show as a member.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
No. Your account will still be active. All that will be removed is the "Club Member" badge by your name.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
kmellon;197498 said:
Ahh, now i see it. I was looking for text like that under Craigar's name and didn't even notice the picture next to my name.
It should show the text. It's a bug with the forums where it is defaulting to a setting that does not display it. It's on my list of things to look at and fix.

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have not attended a meeting since March 2011 and have not paid dues. Please feel free remove my member status. Thank you.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Just a reminder that in order to keep your member badges you need to off attended 2 meeting in a 12 month time span or have donated to the club $25. I have noticed that there are a few of you whom attended the Fire Haus and that was your last meeting you attended. If you plan to keep your badge you'll need to attend the Feb meeting at AquaMart.

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Membership Audit

CRW Reef;221305 said:
Just a reminder that in order to keep your member badges you need to off attended 2 meeting in a 12 month time span or have donated to the club $25. I have noticed that there are a few of you whom attended the Fire Haus and that was your last meeting you attended. If you plan to keep your badge you'll need to attend the Feb meeting at AquaMart.
Ill be there don't want to lose my badge now that I'm getting back in!

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Membership Audit

CRW Reef;221305 said:
We don't need no stinking badges!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Re: Membership Audit

MartinsReef;221489 said:
We don't need no stinking badges!
This mean youre donating yours to a noob then? LMK I'll make it happen :D
Hope all is well old timer

Last edited by a moderator: