Mind blowing corals

Robbiekrause33

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
alright i bought two zoas frags from Collin at MBC on the live sale he had a while back and between that time and now i had some trouble getting up to his house (weather cars and work) and Collin went to great lengths and have a ton of patience with me. This was very helpful and GREATLY appreciate beyond belief! so he actually ended up shipping the frags to my house and i want to say the care that he put into shipping the bag went way beyond my expectations! from triple bagging it to a hand warmer!

Now to the frags they really were WYSIWYG! in big fat happy zoas i out them in the tank and they opened right up in seconds! i have shopped many places for frags and never had on open up that fast.

I know that from now on and corals i want to get i am going to go through MBC and i thought that i'd just share this. so +1 to Collin and MBC!

robert.talarico

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Robbiekrause99;237779 said:
alright i bought two zoas frags from Collin at MBC on the live sale he had a while back and between that time and now i had some trouble getting up to his house (weather cars and work) and Collin went to great lengths and have a ton of patience with me. This was very helpful and GREATLY appreciate beyond belief! so he actually ended up shipping the frags to my house and i want to say the care that he put into shipping the bag went way beyond my expectations! from triple bagging it to a hand warmer!

Now to the frags they really were WYSIWYG! in big fat happy zoas i out them in the tank and they opened right up in seconds! i have shopped many places for frags and never had on open up that fast.

I know that from now on and corals i want to get i am going to go through MBC and i thought that i'd just share this. so +1 to Collin and MBC!
+1 don't forget about Allyson

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
They have always been good to me, meeting me after work and have wonderful healthy corals.
+5 for both of them!!

Robbiekrause33

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
oops sorry allyson! didnt mean to leave you out!! behind every great man is an even better women :) cant wait till i get time to go see their tanks!

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mind blowing corals

colinp;238183 said:
thanks, and that is my shipping you are happy with!! - Allyson
Just made me laugh. We're going to need by lines on future posts so we can start giving credit to the right person. I think your both great, and everything from the last live sale has done great for me.