Mind Blown by MBC

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wanted to leave Mind Blowing Corals a great review! Have ordered from them 4x this year already and was impressed by Allyson's customer service each time but she outdid herself this last order at the thanksgiving sale. Got 40% off during her sale and asked another reefer in Grand Junction to tag onto the order so we could get free shipping. After having issues with our credit card due to traveling Allyson held our order for us until we could get the bank sorted out, got everything paid for the next day. Once we got home from thanksgiving break I noticed all my acros had scar marks from acro eating flatworms, Allyson held the order for another week so I could get that sorted out. When we received the order I found a a few corals tossed in free including one that my buddy wanted that was out of stock during the sale. Will be continuing to order from mind blowing corals and glad to have such great vendors in the club!!! Thank you Allyson!

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mind Blown by MBC

Wanted to add that I've also gotten used reef equipment from Allyson and everything has performed flawlessly this past 6 months. Thanks again Allyson!