Moving Sale Thread: Lots of Stuff, More will be added as we go through everything!

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Craftsmen Professional Workbench

8' Long x 2' Wide x 5.5' High
Stainless Steel Top
Powder Coated Frame
Doesnt have a scratch on it, purchased a year ago for $900.

Rolling Tool Cabinet not included

$550 OBO

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
The fireworks in the first picture are free to who ever can pick them up this weekend. Standard im not responsible for you blowing your hands, face, feet, or any other extremity off, burns, or just plain old red neck fun that went to far. There is alot of them, bottle rockets, mortars, etc.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Harbor Frieght Sand Blaster
Used only twice
Has a light on the inside
Acrylic Window is in perfect shape, just a little dusty
Includes New Air Hose and whatever glass bead is inside
Perfect Condition minus missing the bottom shelf that helps stabilize the legs (stands fine though as long as your not climbing on top of it)

$180 OBO

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Monster Power Conditioner AVS-2000
Protects your Home Theater Components
Keeps Voltage at constant 120v, cleans up Audio and Picture distortion from Dirty Electrical Grid
A must have for any Audiophile

$450 OBO

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
XBOX 360 4gb
Kinect Model
2 Wireless Controllers
Has Warrenty thru December of this year
Comes with the games pictured

$ 240 OBO

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Meat Smoker/Grill
Looks a little rough, but smokes like a beast!
Comes with half a bag of lump coal, A new bag of Charcoal, and A new bag of Hickory chunks.

$25

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Definitive Technology Surround Sound Speakers w/ Reciever

2 BP-2004 Powered Fronts w/ Subwoofers
1 CLR-2002 Center
2 BP-2X Rear Surrounds
1 Pro Sub 80

Denon AVR-2803 Reciever, Picture Above
Wont Seperate the Speakers
New this cost over $4500 about 6 years ago, Movie Theater Quality THX sound

$1500 for all

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can deliver some of the big stuff using my truck if needed, as long as you dont live too far away. I might need help loading it though, as the wife is pregnant and some of this stuff is heavy.

Will have more to post tonight. All items are best offer (no super low ball offers though please), need to sell them soon as we found out yesterday our we now hve to move in 1 month. I will be posting these on craigslist and at work as well so if your interested in something please let me know ASAP.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
6 Folding Chairs

Nice Condition, just dirty from being in the garage. I will clean them up if you want, and take better pics.

$30

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dog Kennel

4 Panels that will make a 5'x5' Square by 6' Tall. Door Panel has 2 Doors, an upper and Lower. We used them in our garage and made a 10' x 5' area accessible by a doggie door as a winter shelter for if they got too cold. Less than a year old, and in perfect condition. Will be availible in a few weeks.

$150

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dude your Definitive Technology package is a SMOKIN DEAL! I believe I have the same Super Towers with the Powered 12" Subs and the same huge Def Tech CL 2002 Center. Are those towers with 10" or 12" powered subs?

Best sounding system I've ever owned and I've owned lots of B&W, Martin Logans etc. I think I bought my 2 Main Towers for $1000 lightly used several years ago and the CL 2002 for a couple hundred so your price is pretty spot on I think. I really want your Rears but if you dont want to separate I understand. That power conditioner is a beast as well...I've used those Monster units in the past and they are a great piece for an audio junkie! I hope your able to sell all this stuff! I wish I had the extra $$, I'd buy your whole def tech setup :)))

In addition to your Def Tech Rears, I would be interested in your Wheel Barrow but I'm in South Denver i-25/Colorado without a truck. If your in the area I'll take it off your hands otherwise someone else will take it.

GLWYS - text me 602-818-3039 or PM me - Thx Trevor

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;180124 said:
Dude your Definitive Technology package is a SMOKIN DEAL! I believe I have the same Super Towers with the Powered 12" Subs and the same huge Def Tech CL 2002 Center. Are those towers with 10" or 12" powered subs?

Best sounding system I've ever owned and I've owned lots of B&W, Martin Logans etc. I think I bought my 2 Main Towers for $1000 lightly used several years ago and the CL 2002 for a couple hundred so your price is pretty spot on I think. I really want your Rears but if you dont want to separate I understand. That power conditioner is a beast as well...I've used those Monster units in the past and they are a great piece for an audio junkie! I hope your able to sell all this stuff! I wish I had the extra $$, I'd buy your whole def tech setup :)))

In addition to your Def Tech Rears, I would be interested in your Wheel Barrow but I'm in South Denver i-25/Colorado without a truck. If your in the area I'll take it off your hands otherwise someone else will take it.

GLWYS - text me 602-818-3039 or PM me - Thx Trevor
Thanks, yeah I hate to get rid of it. But I need the cash. You got a good deal as well on them, considering these speakers are meant to last 20+ years at full output. I'm sure someone would love to have them for a theater room, gonna post them at work on Monday. Let the rich civillians buy them off me.

Heffe01

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bump

Desk and chair, wheel barrow sold.
Smoker pending to Adam.

Can't believe no one has jump on the free fireworks. I would have blown at least a finger off by now.